We’re a group of freelancers with expertise in different areas of marketing. We want to help companies make the most of the incredible marketing tools that are now available and implement the correct strategy that will help them thrive.
At OOTM, we won’t
- Suggest things that sound good, cost a lot and deliver very little.
- Promise you ‘viral’ content (unless you are Jungle Creations, no-one can promise this despite the number that do!) or anything else that we can’t deliver.
- Tie you in for longer than you need us – we want to give you help and guidance when we can make a difference.
- Take the time needed to understand your business and what you’re trying to achieve.
- Give you genuine, realistic thoughts and opinions on how we believe your marketing can be improved.
- Use fair, transparent pricing that clearly reflects the work we’ve agreed with you.
Between us, we have loads of experience across many different disciplines, including PR, brand, social media, web design and development, content marketing, digital marketing and SEO. We’ve worked across a wide range of industries including media, automotive, tourism and financial services, and for a wide range of companies from small to medium businesses up to larger corporations including the BBC and Toyota. We've also worked with some of the best agencies in the UK including Teneo Blue Rubicon, Zenith Optimedia and Press Association. On top of that we've delivered campaigns in many overseas territories such as the US, Africa and south Asia.
Blowing our trumpet
As a team, we’ve had a few cool achievements at the companies we’ve worked for:
- Twitter wrote a case study about us, comparing us in the same breath as Coca Cola.
- Hubspot (marketing automation company) asked us to be a case study showcasing companies with excellent content marketing.
- We achieved top 3 ranking on Google for key search terms for both UK and US companies.
- Our blog featured on eConsultancy in a ‘6 examples of interesting content from boring industries’ article.
- [Not to mention organising roadshows around Kenya, Uganda and Pakistan]
Think we’d be a good match with your company? Get in touch
Working with Elissa over the past few months has been an absolute joy. She has reinvigorated our marketing plan and helped us to see a much clearer, and cheaper, path to our desired audience. Her proactive approach has enabled us to keep to project deadlines and her broad spectrum of knowledge, and ability to quickly establish business needs, has helped us realise some quick wins. Elissa has quickly become ‘part of the team’ and has made invaluable contributions to internal planning sessions as well as liaisons with external partners. I would have no hesitation in recommending Elissa to anyone who wanted to invest cleverly in a marketing resource. Clare Cave, SFS Group Ltd